Edcjobs Terms of Service
Last Update: September 2020
Welcome to edcjobs.com
The following terms of service (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the edcjobs website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.edcjobs.com (the “Site”) by Empire Digital Consultancy Jobs.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contact Us.
Edcjobs Key Terms
Buyers are users who purchase services on Edcjobs.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a Seller (Mr Empire) can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a Buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a Seller (Mr Empire).
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller (Mr Empire) on Edcjobs.
Edcjobs Balance is the aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller (Mr Empire) and/or returned payments from cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Edcjobs Credits are credits that edcjobs may provide users to be used only for purchases on edcjobs, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Job Packages allow Seller to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which let Seller price their service for a basic price of over ₦2,000.
Job Page is where the Seller (Mr Empire) can describe their Job and the job terms, and the Buyer can purchase the job and create an order.
Job are services offered on Edcjobs
Order Page is where Buyers and Seller (Mr Empire) communicate with each other in connection with an ordered job.
Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller (Mr Empire) after a purchase was made from the Seller (Mr Empire) Job page.
Payment Services Provider(s) For now, we only accept Bank/Online Transfers or Bank Deposit.
Revenue is the money that Seller (Mr Empire) earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase on Edcjobs, subject to these Terms.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through jobs.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy on Edcjobs. Registration is free.
- Jobs on Edcjobs may be offered at a base starting price of ₦2,000. Some Jobs are offered at a base price of more than ₦2,000 as determined by the Seller (Mr Empire).
- Buyers pay Edcjobs after creating an order (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a Seller’s (Mr Empire) Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through edcjobs.com.
- Edcjobs retains the right to use all published delivered works for Fiverr marketing and promotion purposes execpt started otherwise by customer.
- Edcjobs only payment system available for now is direct to Seller (Mr Empire) using Transfer/Bank Deposite to C.E.O. OMASORO FRANK OGHENEWEDE.
- Edcjobs retains the right to use all publicly published delivered works for Edcjobs marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers pay edcjobs to create an order from a Seller’s Job page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition, Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific Buyer requirements through the website.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
- Your existing edcjobs Balance can be applied to your next purchase.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be delivered at the stipulated time stated by seller (Mr Empire).
- Seller (Mr Empire) must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Jobs.
- An Order is marked as Complete after it is marked as Delivered and then accepted by a Buyer. An Order will be automatically marked as Complete if not accepted and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after the Order was marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves.
- When a Buyer orders a Job, the Seller is notified by notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their jobs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the Order when an Order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the Order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Edcjobs will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order Page while an Order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the Seller’s description on their job page or they do not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an Order are an essential part of edcjobs rating system. Reviews demonstrate the Buyer’s overall experience with the Seller (Mr Empire) and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the Seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the Seller.
- Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Edcjobs platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance Seller ratings, or to abuse the Edcjobs platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a Seller’s (Mr Empire) Job page.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a Buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a Seller’s (Mr Empire) Live Portfolio on their Job page if the Buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the Buyer has three days to respond. If no response is provided within the response period, the Order will be considered completed.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Edcjobs, but not when seller has started working on it.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund to your wallet or used for purchase in Edcjobs due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a Buyer or Seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to request for refund not, and scroll to refund policy to see how we refund buyers in attempt to resolve the matter.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Edcjobs Balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the Seller’s (Mr Empire) Jobs and customer care. Seller (Mr Empire) may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order Page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Edcjobs encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the Seller if the service was rendered as described in the Jobs Page. Buyers may rate their experience with the Seller on the Order Page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Edcjobs does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer’s Edcjobs Balance and are available for future purchases on Edcjobs.
- In an event where Buyer is not satisfied of seller services rendered, after several corrections. There will be no refunds.
- Deposit refunds (i.e. refunds directly to your payment provider) There will be no refund to your Bank Account but rather to edcjob wallet if an order is canceled before commencement.
In certain instances, Fiverr may offer you credits (“Edcjobs Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Jobs and/or other services offered on the Site. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account. Your valid Edcjobs Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, Edcjobs Credits expire following two months from their receipt. Edcjobs Credits serve only as an incentive to use Edcjobs, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are nonrefundable. Once used, Edcjobs Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets cancelled. Edcjobs Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of these Terms. Edcjobs reserves the right to modify or cancel the Edcjobs Credits program at any time. If you or Edcjobs deactivate or suspend your Edcjobs account, any unused Edcjobs Credits in your account will be forfeited.